Every dad needs a go to way to kill an hour, for me that’s the park. But thanks to old man winter, I was forced to invent another way to kill some time this weekend and that’s how I came up with Paper Golf (still accepting better name ideas).
All you will need is
Use the tape to mark out a roughly one foot by two foot “game board,” keeping in mind this will be the goal.
Crumple up the paper to make a small ball. Make one ball per player.
Create any game you want from here, but here are some of the things I do:
- Start 10 feet away and see who can get closest to the square
- Start from crazy locations and see who can get the square with the least number of kicks
- Down the stairs
- Across the house
- Starting from inside the bath tub
- Make it a contest of speed instead of number of kicks
- Switch it up and make them thrown their ball
- Switch it up again and make them alternate between kicking and throwing their ball
Leave a comment below to help us improve the game or to share your own Dad Hack!